While renovating the house, you will find lots of waste in your house that need to be disposed to avoid any injury and illness. Whether you are renovating your house, landscaping or cleaning up the garden, you must need to hire skip bin services to manage the entire waste of your house. While disposing of the waste, the biggest concern is what to keep and throw. Hence, we need to know the entire requirements of your skip bin hire. Skip bin is a brilliant option to dispose of the waste of your house. Though some types of the materials should not put in the skip bin and that must be disposing of separately. Such materials can be dangerous and can also be a consequence in added dispose charges. It also allows you to save your time, money and energy as well.
Here we have a list of the material that you should not put in the skip bin:
- You can’t toss the chemicals in the skip bin as it can react to the waste and make it dangerous.
- Do not throw the pesticides or herbicides in the skip bin because it is also a dangerous chemical and can be consequences of the birth of several severe threats.
- Do not try to put flammable material in the container to avoid environmental degradations.
- Do not throw batteries as it can leak and it can also be a major reason of the corrosion.
- Don’t try to put household cleaners and paints as well.
- Propane tanks can explode the skip bin
- Tires are the ecotoxic material that is dangerous as well so it should not be in the skip bin.
- Do not toss gas bottles because it can be a risk fire and explosion
- If you have a light bin, then do not throw sand, bricks, and rubble and so on.
- Do not throw explosive items in the bin as it can be dangerous
- Do not put medical waste like injections, pins, etc. in the skip bin.
There are few items that you should avoid to throw in the bin to prevent any hazardous situations. When you contact with the skip bin services, ask them to guide you to what to toss and not to toss in the skip bin. When you come to know to manage the waste of your house, you will be successfully able to avoid diseases in your home and can live healthy and germ-free life.
If you want to know more about waste or rubbish management, then visit here